Every three months (March, June, September and December), SIP Club members are presented with our featured selections – four wines with an average total value of $120.00. Selections will vary by season and release dates. Our SIP Club members get preferred access to our entire range of organic, biodynamic wines and being a member is the only way to obtain certain exclusive releases made specifically for the SIP Club. The SIP Club is user choice – you are never obligated to take a wine that does not interest you, simply choose four of your favourites and pay only the total retail cost of the wine. Club selections are automatically processed unless you skip a selection by emailing us.
SIP Club members receive free shipping on all Club orders, so please feel free to add to the selections and stock your cellar. Southbrook ships across the country with Canada Post. For SIP Club members within our Purple Glove shipping area, your orders will be delivered directly to your door. Shipments can be held at the winery for pick up and/or for delayed shipping if weather or other circumstances prevent a risk-free delivery.
There are many other benefits to being a SIP Club member, including:
- 10% off most Estate and Single Vineyard wines
- Priority access to reserved seating on the pizza patio
- Tasting fees are waived for you and up to 3 guests
- Exclusive events, including an annual Open House and ticketed events such as winemaker’s dinners and lunch with the owner, Bill Redelmeier
- Winemaker tasting notes for all featured selections
- Opportunity to purchase rare library wines and collections based on variety, vineyard or vertical