Peach Pizza Appetizer
May 17, 2017
- Flat Bread
- Fresh Niagara Peaches
- Goat Cheese
- 2 tbsps Organic Honey
- 1/2 tsp Balsamic Vinegar
- Olive Oil
- Fresh Basil
- Combine balsamic vinegar and organic honey with olive oil to taste. Stir until combined.
- Half peaches and lightly brush with oil, to prevent sticking on the BBQ.
- Place flesh side down on BBQ on medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Brush flatbread with olive oil and kosher salt. Put on BBQ on medium heat for a couple minutes.
- Remove peaches and flatbread.
- Cut peaches onto the flatbread and sprinkle cheese onto pizza.
- Drizzle balsamic honey dressing on top.
- Cook on top rack until cheese is melted.
- Remove and sprinkle chopped basil on top.
Cut and enjoy!
Out Of Stock