2017 Triomphe Chardonnay 6 pack
DISCOUNT APPLIES AT THE CHECKOUT FINAL PRICE IS $123.75
All lots were gently pressed using our “long-slow-gentle-low pressure” press cycle that yields delicate juice that is low in phenolics. Slightly settled juice was transferred to 300 L used French oak barrels for wild fermentation, including wild malolactic fermentation, and aging for 7 months in those barrels.
A regional blend (VQA Niagara Peninsula) of Chardonnays from organic growers, including 70% “later harvested” chardonnay Musqué from Lincoln Lakeshore and the remaining 30% from Twenty Mile and Beamsville Benches. Harvested at several dates throughout October 2017.